News & Events
WELCOME TO OUR NEW ONLINE REGISTRATION PROGRAM
Begin registration by clicking the REGISTER link at the top right side of the page.
1. Click the ‘Create Account’ button in the middle of the screen.
2. Fill in all the information about the Head of your Household (Not your children at this point). Only the fields marked with an asterisk are required!
3. Click the ‘Add New’ button in the Participants box . Another window will pop up with your family profile information all filled in. Now you can add a spouse or children.
4. To add a spouse or children, click ‘Add Registrant’ and fill in the blanks for your children or spouse.
Click the ‘Save changes’ button. You now have your Family Profile completed.
Once that has been done, you can access your account by clicking the ‘My Account’ button on the REGISTER page, and typing in your account email and password.
To register for a sports program:
1. To register for a program, sign in to your ‘My Account’ page and click the green ‘Register Individual’ button towards the top of the screen.
2. Select the ‘Participant’ you wish to register in the drop-down menu. Then select the ‘Program’ they will be playing in, their birth date and any medical conditions/special needs. If wanting to volunteer to be a head coach or assistant coach, please indicate so. Click ‘Next.’
3. You will now be taken to the Summary Screen. From here, you have two choices. ‘Register another Participant’ or ‘Proceed to Checkout.
4. ‘Proceed to Checkout’: Your Cart window will now appear listing all the leagues you have signed up for in this session. (If you would like to register another participant, check ‘Register Another Participant’ and repeat the steps above).
5. Follow the prompts to pay using your credit card and click ‘Process Registration.’ A receipt will be emailed to the email address on file. If you do not receive a receipt by email then your child is not registered.
If wanting to volunteer to be a head or assistant coach, please be sure to fill out a coaching application on your account homepage.
2016 Youth Co-Ed Flag Football
Youth Co-Ed Flag Football will be open for online sign-up beginning June 1st and ending on August 15th, 2016. In House sign ups are scheduled for July 18th, 21st, 25th, 28th, August 8th and 15th at the Mining Days Building from 6pm-8pm. Birth certificate is required, but proof of residency is NOT! The program this year will be based on age and is open to all girls and boys in the following age brackets.
5 & 6 year olds (Born after 7/31/2009 12:00am but before 8/1/2011 12:00am)
7 & 8 year olds (Born after 7/31/2007 12:00am but before 8/1/2009 12:00am)
2016 Youth Soccer Sign Ups
Youth soccer sign ups will open online beginning August 1st and ending August 23rd, 2016. In-house sign ups will be held on August 9th, 11th, 16th and 23rd at the King Jack Park Mining Days Building from 6pm-7:30pm.
The program will be based on grade this year; Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st & 2nd, 3rd & 4th, 5th & 6th, and 7th & 8th.