King Jack Park

King Jack Park is Webb City’s 144 acre community park. It is located at 555 S. Main Street. The front of King Jack Park is home to the signature Praying Hands Monument, the Kneeling Miner Statue, and the City’s 100 ft. flag pole.


The Parks and Recreation Department’s main office is also located at the front of King Jack Park in the rebuilt Prosperity Junction train depot. Next to the train depot is the #1 trolley barn, home to the restored 1920’s Number 60 Southwest Missouri Electric Railroad Association's trolley. The trolley carries passengers on a circular 1 mile track inside the park for special events and programs.


King Jack Park is home to our Mining Days Event Center and Outdoor Amphitheatre. These two facilities are available for daily rental. More information about these two accommodations can be found on our main Facilities page.


King Jack Park also houses the Parks and Recreation youth baseball, softball, and soccer fields. These facilities are located in the back of King Jack Park next to the rodeo grounds and tennis courts.


The Webb City Farmers Market operates at the King Jack Park pavilions. Located in the front of the park, the market provides shopping opportunities for fresh produce, advice on healthy living, and family entertainment.


With 144 acres of park land to traverse, King Jack Park has an extensive walking trail system for easy access to any almost area of the park. The EPA clean-up project of the Sucker Flat Mining Area, will reclaim over 23 acres of this park land for future community activities.


Rounding out the leisure and recreational opportunities in King Jack Park are two new fishing lakes being built next to the Georgia City Bridge in the back of the park. At one time the Georgia City Bridge was the oldest extant all-metal vehicular bridge in the state of Missouri. Built in 1871, it is a one span, bowstring arch truss bridge. Today, it serves as a walking bridge over Paradise Lake.

555 S. Main Street